USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: team august june 17th - pawan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone
great graeat work done by all yesterday ;-)
sorry guys i could not post yesterday
hi mission_08 good to see u here
hi vimslacy priya medmrcti hope u had a gr8 discussion
hi texast thant renal question was gr8 n every1 nice discussion about that

May God bless us all
cheers !
cheers!!!!
anyone doing biostatistics? I've come up a cropper on it. any pointers as to how to go about it? those errrors are totally confounding me!
hi lucidinterval i m not doning it rtnow bt i ve done it .. u mention specific prolem me n every1 ll try to expalin it our level best

omega 3 fa reduces cv risk by incorporating themselves instead of arachdonic a in platelet membrane

limited extent of elongation n desaturation of fatty acyl co a can occur in human .cytochrome b plays part in it.

glycogen storage disorder which also has xanthomas as part of c/f
von Gierke disease

function of nadph
biosynthesis
supply of GSH
Bactericidal activity of PMN ( prod of reactive o2 etc )

recovery or second wind of improvement occur in McArdle's ds
( i dont know reason of it may b energy supplly from liver if any 1 knows mention it )

glycogen storage ds with abnormal glycogen structure
type 2 3 4 ( however in 2 that is pompe abnormalit y is glycongen like inclusion are there )
pawan, first 10- 15 min of exersise muscle uses glycogen as the sorce of energy, but after that time fatty acid oxidation starts to give energy...thats why in McArdles ds, there is a sccond wind.....
thanks pinky
pain in rt eye of several days prompts 29 yr female to seek medical attention. a slit lamp examination with use of flourescein dye reveals denderitic ulcer in rt corney
cayse us
a) trachoma
b) hsv
c ) carcinoma in situ
d) cmv
e) vit a def
that should be HSV, if my memory is still serving me right!
correct ;-) u r doing simply great lucidinterval

does any1 has list of rate limiting enzymes
or if any1 doesn't have let us create 1 over here
it d b of gr8 help
thank you very much for your cooperation Pawn.
so dont you try audios?
Pages: 1 2