USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: thats wat i got guys ...pls tell me wat does it me - eukaryotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our records indicate that you are already registered for this Step or Step Component. You may not apply for a Step or Step Component if you are already registered for that Step or Step Component. If you fail or do not complete a Step or Step Component, you may submit another application for this exam, but certain time limits apply when retaking a Step or Step Component. For complete information, refer to Reexamination and Reapplication in the ECFMG Information Booklet and Retakes in the USMLE Bulletin of Information.
pls guys tell me wat does it mean........plssssssss
i am sweating....pls helpppp
NO ONE THERE TO HELP....
when was the date of this update?
if the date is not current yr result has not been reported yet
score IS UPDATED
i didn check it before...
if the score is updated and u passed then they will tell u that u passed and can't retake the exam. and if they let u submit the form then u know....... but still wait for a while and cjeck it again.
only 2 possibilites:
1. the oasis trick is not working in yr case..which happens pretty often
2. yr result will be coming in next update
THIS LOOKS LIKE YOURS IS NOT UPDATED... BECAUSE IF YOU PASS THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN NOT APPLY FOR THE TEST.... wait a litttle while...
That's mean you fail, and your report is on the mail sorry it is hard but yes it is the truth
Bleach how could you figure it out smartie, as everybodey els is saying that it may not be the case, how come you're so genious to figure it out.

Anyway, eukaryotes stay positive and wait for couple of days and then check it again.

Good luck.