USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Someone who already watched all the videos!? - crgirl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello!
Is there someone who already watched all the videos, that could tell me wich of the videos (What subjects) are a "must" ??

Thanks for your help Smile
genetics..
immunology
patho renal and cardio
molecular bio of biochem
i add statistics and epidemulogy in behavioral science
if you are talking about kaplan video, patho is total waste.pharma is waste too.
I did not watch micro.
must, i will say physiology, biochemistry and statistic.
yeah
i suggest behavoiurals, genetics,biochem metabolisms,immunology
Hi immuno,

May I ask you a question, I only have DVD kaplan patho, as you said waste time if watch DVD patho Kapan, so which materials should I watch for this subject?

I appreciate your time.
Hi vee17560 ,

I recently watched Kaplan Patho. I think he just read from the noted I dont think he gives any additional information so its the same feeling like reading kaplan notes by yourself. But thats my feeling. I havent done Goljan yet. So cant comment more about it. Hope this is helpful.

Thanks
hi
goljan is excellent
he is god in pathology
dont miss him
HI smydam,

Which note you have followed along with Goljan Audio. Seems like there are many version of notes which one you followed along with the audio lectures.

Thanks
Hi smydam,

For patho, I am reading first time Kaplan lectures. I must listen audio 5 days Goljan & 100 p. What kind of materials do I need more for watch or listen?

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4