USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: i want to reduce sleep hours but HOW???? - sweetgirl251
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all
i m sleeping almost 8.5 to 9 hrs.
i want to reduce to 7 hrs effectively.
when i go to sleep everyday,it takes 1-2 hrs to go to sleep,in other word u can say my sleep latency is increased.
thats how it takes 9 hrs for my complete sleep or else my actual sleep is 7-7.5 hrs.
so any advice pls???
thanks.
firs tthing is relax
than
load gholjan audio is ur ipod and start listning them as soon as u lie down to sleep.
i do ther same.infact i put my ipod on when ever i feel like taking a rest.
it keeps motivated......goljan jokes is good tooo(he is a cartoon yet a great teacher) so u feel nice.
and also try and extend your study hours and sleep only hen u r at an extreame of fatigue.
try and make a study partner to revise fa and do voice chat with wth him daily an hour before u are about to sleep.and keep chatting and gaining knoledge till the time u are really sleepy
believe me,group revision of fa is real;ly useful and movtivating
its really grweat to share knoledge
u want to revise fa with me?
i will porve to be good for u.
when do u plan to take step1?
even i sleep 8 to 9 hours a day but I don have any problem with it as long as i am fine with the hours i am awake and utilize them properly Smile
me too having problem sleeping 9 h i wanna sleep 5 to 6 so i can have more time for study as after take care of the kids and the house i get tired
im sorry...but wht is "fa"? im new to this forum.am jus gonna start preparing for the usmle.so pls lemme kno...very sorry fort he stupid question...
fa means First Aid
thanx sf_dia
if u need s/o to review at night with let me know i have the same problem
dr_nyg, Hi. Good advice. I'm interested in revise FA with you, but over the internet i don't know how. When are you taking the test?