USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: i had my exam today... - mira
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
so..not as bad as it seemed..although many q's where confusing, many where also very very easy....just to mantion i am an average student Smile kind of long also...1 media clip, a murmur in a kid of diabetic mom...one of my block closed 2 min before time expired and i didn't get to answer last 2 q...no pb with the rest..finished 30 seconds before time

i will post more detalils tomorrow as i need to get some sleep tonight..if anyone would like to know about q's i wrote down 85 of them after exam (my memory seemed to be good at least at something after the exam if not during Smile) )...leave your e-mail

last, but not least: i had 4 q from the ones that people posted from their exams..so do read experiences...thanks to all forum members...you all helped me a lot!!! Smile

good night
mira
thanks mira and GL for score ...can you please forward me remembered qqqq ..imy email id ..medicine99
plz post your experiences..Thanks.

mkbaig021

Baig..............
Hey baig ....i have send you a request in yahoo messenger ..add me up ...!

fmg22
hey
please send me your remembered questions at docsa2
thanks alot .
hey pls pls pls send me ur remembered qs too...thanks alot

archiem11
well done.
please send me the questions ejaz176
send me too u_steps
me too....kalyani_kasturi
hi meera gool luck for your score.. can u plz send remembered qus to me on gaurav.bhakar
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23