USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: December people..:) - thinkpink
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gang, Howz it going guys??Smile
Just thought i'd drop by and say hi..Smile
Happy studying..
hows it going for everyone? i jus got back from out of town n will get back to studying...happy studying...
lots to do n feeling the time crunch.let put in what all each one of us have done so far.
me doing second read as my first was pathetic.need to do u.w and f.a kaplan q bank.
plus may be revise once more.so quite a lot .
hi, december gang, I'd be honored if you can approve me be one of the members.Smile
hey thinkpink.. long time no see huh.. good to see u back. ok guys get goin n happy studying... but i'm goin to sleep nw.. ;-] byee catch u tmr morn
happy studying guys happy studying.......GL
hi... nice to see u guys! Smile

yeah .. get goin!
helloo everyone!!
thinkpink & beatle whats upp how are you?
how is the rest of the team doing?
I hope your prep is going well..im having some exteremely slow days mixed with some fast ones..
I hope i'll be ready by december...
I just finished genetics...do u all know if the last few chapters of genetics(in KAPLAN) are important..chapters on : Gene Mapping & Genetic Diagnosis?
Let me know your input on that.
Thinkpink hope things are going well as well as you Beatle...
Wishing you all the best for today!!!
Have a great day!
good luck DECEMBER TEAM!!!
--PEACEOFMIND!
hi guys i passed my cs . really thankful to God an all who supported n helped me specially the forum. nw i can study my step 1 peacefully. goodluck all of u..:-)
thinkpink i like ur nick name.. it reminds me "pinkfever" popular website for adults. Big Grin