USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: To fusmle - okt3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know for sure you want to help everyone in this forum to

pass the exam. If this is the case, please let me know how I

can help you as this forum member to achieve your goal BECAUSE YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH.

The only reason to be in this forum is to help yourself and others to pass USMLE step1.

We appreciate your kindness, please change your name to the real(Good) and participate as before.

Your positive Attitude (Helping others without being help) is misunderstood by some of us.

Here are some quotes about positive attitude from the net my forum friend:

A friend is someone who sees through you and still enjoys the view.
Wilma Askinas

To do something, however small, to make others happier and better, is the highest ambition, the most elevating hope, which can inspire a human being.
John Lubbock

Attitude is the way you mentally look at the world around you. It is how you view your environment and your future. It is the focus you develop toward life itself.

Author Unknown

The Attiude You Bring to Life
Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
Kahlil Gibran

One should guard against preaching to young people success in the customary form as the main aim in life. The most important motive for work in school and in life is pleasure in work, pleasure in its result and the knowledge of the value of the result to the community.
Albert Einstein

Wisdom and Knowledge
Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.
Sandra Carey

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
Francesca Reigler

Let be Happy by Helping Eachothers to pass this TEST

BEST REGARDS, OKT3.