USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Elbamaritza have something for you! - bdj
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Elba I downloaded part II check it with special path for step1 and it is the same doc except that mine is complete (includes cardio and other subjects that "part 2" doesn't have. aI do remember him saying that now he compiles everything in one single book as this saves him time....And as I said GIT/Renal from part-2 and form special path are IDENTICAL.
Will upload this for you and will post the link here!
Gimme 5 min!
thank you very much, if you share the link here for the forum members. bdj!
yes K80 will upload for all and will post, but mainly for our best helper and motivator... Smile
Will also add it to the thread that has all the links,don't worry!
im not too much worry coz i know you bdj has a good heart, but im afraid you forget it.
will not K80, but it's taking more than expected megaupload says 20 more min....wil get back here aso soon as I have the link!
Ok pals, here's the link for Goljan Pathology, this compiles all the stuff from Goljan anc can be used for Step1 or 2CK.
GL

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1L9AC7RT
Thank you sooooooooooooo much! ::Smile))

You are a great member of the forum....and i can sense ....a great person too!!
Maybe one day...we can meet each other.....
Thank you for all the help here, for the support, for the participation that keep the forum alive and people motivated!!!

Nobody know what is behind the scree.....people afraid....people desperate....pleople taking the last chance.........

Thanks for let everybody keep the spiit high!