USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Team NOV.......Nov 6th - genius123
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi everybody,

hope all of u doing fine,how is prep,kuttinguru,falcon1 ,close to exam,me too scaredSadokt3,pin,pawan,jaya how r u guys.

GL to all of us.
Thanks genius123 for asking, no complaints so far, just slow but IA, will be at the exit of the long and dark "TUNNEL" of usmle step1.

GL to ALL
GL to ALL
WE CAN MAKE it.
Thanks genius123

struggling to get hold of this monster, as u know my exam is at the end of this month. In few days i will go for NBME. We r all in the same boat. Good luck for u and okt3 and other NOV team. I usually don't come to the forum so often now a days. But whenever I come, i see ur and okt3's q statements.

Best of luck
hi all.
good luc n all the best..
same state,more scared n tensed as each day passes.......
hello peeps

A mnemonic used to remember the features of NMS is: FEVER

F - Fever
E - Encephalopathy
V - Vitals unstable
E - Elevated enzymes (elevated CPK)
R - Rigidity of muscles

NMS is caused by neuroleptics as u al know

Malignant hyperthermia is often inherited as an autosomal dominant disorder, for which there are at least 6 loci of interest. MH is phenotypically and genetically related to central core disease (CCD), an autosomal dominant disorder characterized both by MH symptoms and myopathy. MH is sometimes confused with the neuroleptic malignant syndrome, but the two syndromes are distinct.

Causes of MH are................
Hey every1 !! Just dropping by to say hey! goodluck to all you, especially those taking there exam soon!

Don't know if any1 has it yet, but Kaplan Qbank 2007 is avail for d/l. Lemme know. Cheers.

~Armani

P.S- genius check ur email
Hello everyone, hope you are doing great, and using right use of your time. I have a great news to share, i have saved 15% on my car insurance, lol, just kidding, cya in a little bit.GL.
i cooked up something, prety lame,

AD diseases:
Mr. Von Nero Huntington ElioT was born in Five Hundred AD.

Marfans syndrome
Von Hippel Lindau Disease
von Willbrand disese
Neurofibromatosis
Huntington™s Chorea
Ehler Danlos syndrome
Tuberous Sclerosis
Familial Cholesterlemia
Familial Adenomatous Polypoisis coli
Hereditary Spherocytosis
Hypertrophic Congenital Subaortic Stenosis
Achondroplasia
APKD
Acute Intermittant Porphyria

AR:

HuMPTy is Getting SICKAR.

Hemochromatosis
Muccopolysaccharide (except hunter)
Phenylketonuria
Thalassemia
Glycogen storage disease
Sickle cell disease
Sphingolipidoses(except fabry)
Infant polysystec kidney disease
Cystic Fibrosis
Albinism
Alpha antitrypsin deficiency
Hi armani, I don't have Kaplan Qbank 2007, could you please send me this link. i am appreciate!
Pages: 1 2