USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: worried :( -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
polillita

please can any person can explain me how can i apply for dec -jan-feb 2005 trimester,i don't see thats option in the application , BUT when you read carefull the 2004 aplic.form the first trimest is nov-dec-jan, then DEC-JAN-FEB. SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN.maybe the 2005 aplic form is not ready ?
if u have some inform. please let me know ,thanks
polillita

please!!!!! Sad
polillita

i'm planning for this dec,but i prefer to take another two consecutive months if something will happened.
Popi

Hi,
Unfortuntely there is no option like that. Either you apply for oct-nov-dec (but probably it's too late 'cause the deadline for the cert. statement is aug 31), or for the next year jan-febr-march.
You cannot choose any 3 months that you want, only the options that ecfmg offers.
truth

THEN..WHY 2004 APPLICATION FORM SHOW THATS TRIMESTER OF COURSE DEC(2003)TO FEB(2004).I THINK IF THIS OPTIONS EXIST IS BCOS U CAN DO IT IN THAT PERIOD.OR NO?
Popi

May be I was wrong.... I applied a month ago and as far as I remember I didn't have the option for nov-dec-jan. May be it's because that involves not only 2004 but 2005 ? In this case may be should wait a bit and later you'll be able to apply. Sorry, I just tried to help...
polillita

thanks popi,truth and hammad for replay,somebody talk me that i need to wait to end of august to see 2004-2005 aplication form.once again thanks very much Wink
sll

The 2005 USMLE application materials are expected to be available on the ECFMG website by the end of August 2004
docespy - docespy

you have time to do the IWA and print and send the 183 Certification Statement via UPS or FEDEX next day mail.
HURRY UP AND GET DONE!
THINK POSITIVE AND IGNORE THE NEGATIVE VIBES,
YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE AUG.31ST!