USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Please share your pharma kap lect - jhony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody like share kaplan lect (By Prof Lionel) With me. I cant afford to buy it. Just only the new pharma lect.

Is anyone kind enough to do that? Please i need it desparetly.
jhony
where do u belong?
tell me ur country

will simple audios do?
thanks atleast u response. i am in usa. i want the new lect by prof lionel. yes audio will work too.
Hi Target99 and jhony
I'm not that good in pharma and microbiology because need to memorize a lot of stuff.
if it is possible can you guys also send me
thanx a lot
hey To *target99*, jhony...just wondering if you have any of the pharm lectures from professor lionel as well..
I've looked everywhere and those are the only one's i really want to watch or listen to.
If by any chance you guys have them, could you pleaseee share and let mek now how i can get them via you?
I appreciate any time and effort in your part..I hard prof lionel raymond is really good in pharm..
Please let me know if you have anything...
I could try to help you with other things in exchange : ie if you need links to books or websites..anything i know i will share as well...

thank you once again..

best regards

Also to TARGET 99 (incase you wantto know)..IM Orginally from North india but i live in USA...thanks again
--peaceofmind!
hi guys,
well i ll enquire in local po abt d shipping charge
if its less than 5$ i ll help u
i dunno 3 dvds ll come under d category parcel or small packs.if its small pack it ll cost me 3$.but parcel ll cost 15$.thats d prob
little busy this week
i ll be free from next tuesday
if target99 helps u earlier, well thats well n good
thank you!
dude any help would be greatly appreciated..all i need is that particular video or audio..
thanks alot...for even trying...
best regards!
Thanks a lot
wish you good luck for everything
in case you need ,mine email id is
hamraj777
please if somebody has the audio e-mail it to me cokezero111. i really need it. thankyou.
I'm looking for it for quite a while, too....my email is haihui66 if you can drop me a note as well.

Many thanks!