USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: ob/gyn uw - jg09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
I am preparing for CK and OB/GYN section in UWorld is driving me crazy. I am getting around 60% questions right in that section...I need some advise..it is really bad or average or good? How do the questions in UW compare to actual CK as far as UW is concerned? Also there are some discrepancies between UW and Kaplan notes...which one should we follow? Any help/ advise is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
60% is a good score especially 1st time round. you can improve on it, after few reads.
uw are usually tough, so no need to worry. use them as learning tool.
if you feel any discrepancy, you are welcome to discuss int he forum or with study partner.
good luck.
it is a good score, don't worry 60% average score is good in UW if you want to asses your self go to NBME
60% is not a bad score..good .. and the exam has other subjects..so cant correlate.. correlation is not very specific either..use nbme for that..uworld is to master concepts..the rest of the 40% :-)
scores in actual test are either equal or less difficult than uw..
as far as the descrepencies..hmmm..depends..i follow uw more
Hi Lacoperon, Caferogo, Docnar,
Thank you so much for the info. I am so freaking out. OB/GYN has never been my strong point. I have my Step 2 CK on March 14 and am doing UW (am done with medicine and most of OB/GYN but am still left with the rest of the topics on UW) and then I will have time for only one final reading. I hope that will be enough.
Thanks a lot for your time guys. I really appreciate it. Are any of you taking CK at around the same time?
JG
around 20 days after u..have to take slot though..