USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: got score - drdingdong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
haiiiiiiii...thanks to everyone,you people helped me alot.got 221/92.prep duration 7-8months.kaplan,goljan&mleworld50%.
in the exam lot of basics,pictures,graphs.i personally feel kaplan&goljan more than enough.i dint gave nbme.only pictures from firstaid.thanks to everyone&bye.

drdingdong congrats can u tell me wat % of qs were in pictures,graphs& tables
hey u have done great

congrajulationsss

congratulation and goodluck in step 2 too
Very nice score, congrats.
what was your uw score when you started it?
good luck on step 2...
pictures,graphs,tables......around 40%
uw score 40to50%
congrats ..time for jalsa. . goodluck for other steps.
congrajulations
good score
I have been reading this forum and all I see is people scoring 220+ on the USMLE STEP 1. Is this crap or what? I mean it is rare to get above 220 on the step, it means above 90%. In fact I think on this website I've seen a bunch(more than 20) of people scoring 260+, do you have any idea how rare that is? Obviously alot of these posters on this site are full of it, so please people be honest or dont post. Trust me I want these posts to be true, but it is very, Very, VERY unlikely. I mean granted I feel great when I read someone scoring 50% on USMLE WORLD thats scores in the 93% on the real thing, but its misleading and it makes people register for the step when they are not ready so stop it please.
Hopefully , People can do like that , but someone here just tells you not truth and don't believe that , I think just go with you heart and study the way you 're and get you goal
GL
Pages: 1 2