USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: anyone?? - shiney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi folks,hope u all studying well Smile

i have one request,i hv downloaded physiology kqbank but i see for many qns there are no answers,esp for graphic ones(plz check renal section of physio kqbank to confirm whether u too hv or not missed answers)),so i wud like ask if anyone does have w/ full answers version plzz respond...,will appreciate your help, thanks!

S
Hi Shiney,

I have it with the answers. Leave your e-mail i/d and i'll transfer them.
me too leave your e mail Smile good luck
honey can you also send me plz phy q bank . my email id rachanasharma80
thnks a lott
hi
plz send me phy Qbank.i am very much weak in physio.
my email id-knsmsi
try this link guys ( from Mohamed)

Physio Q bank ( 89 Mb)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/37q1ql

good luck.
thank you soooooooooo much,honey22 and dream88. i can see nswers now..i had but had to zoom down,to see answer,lil dumb but finally got the qurey solved..thanks for all your time and efforts,i really appreciate it Smile
you"re welcome Shiney...is your files classified per subjects ??? please if so send me a copy to;
thinkpink92014@yahoo.fr
thanks in advance.
i am trying to upload the file but can't. I am trying to do it via sendspace. If any body knows how to , let me know. I am trying to help but its getting frustrating now!
@ honey22,dont get frustrate Smile ,i also tried 1st time for uploading HY file,few days ago and it was easy,but time consuming pheww!! well just follow instructions,they =>sendspace,give u i.e browse file,fill ur email in there,...then just wait for uploading...thats it,hope it helps you Smile
Pages: 1 2