USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: california letter - shyama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how can i find what are needed for the letter? is there any website? please help guys!!!
Hi! Shyama, here's the web site

http://www.medbd.ca.gov/applicant/Index.html

you can download PTAL from their website .........They do have instruction......& I am having hard time to understand some.
I am not sure about the ........which forms IMG should submitt

Hi savvy

I m also planning to apply for the same ....do u want to discuss few things abt it on msgr?

Thanks
Ok! Sure..........

To jot1313, what's yr e-mail
jotkk
hello

good to see others too, in ptal list

guys 2 days ago i called mbc, they told me UNLESS U HAVE SSN,u cannot apply in California
i mean u cannot get ptla

pls any light on this,, how an IMG on B1/B2 visa apply for california residency?

my conclusion,,U CANNOT

correct if rong
imagiantion u r right u cannot apply for that without SSN....n on B1 /B2 u cannot have SSN

Hope that helps
thanks guys
iam intending to apply for california letter, they need 4 weeks rotation in psych, i have 2 weeks mentioned on my transcript, but i did 3 months house job in psych, and have letter from my dept head, will that fullfill the rquirement?secondly what sholud i do abt family medicine? we do rotations in medicine and that covers all.anyone have any info abt it?
Pages: 1 2