USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: UWSA..plz help me.. urgent - vitf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when we take the uworld assessment test..is it only after giving the test that the answers can be reviewed or can we do it in some other mode also..?
actually i want to go throgh the UWSA questions , but i dont want to give the test..
coz my exam is on 31st n if i dont get a gud score than i don wanna be demoralized for my real exam...
so is it possible to do the test dat way or do we just havee to give the test..?
rihgt now im vry busy revising stuff and i think that gives me more confidence than anything else.. want to give exam on the same "HIGH"...
Previos test takers.. pls help me guys n galz..
hi vitf,
All The Best for the exam

Can u tell the link for uw score assessment test

Thanks
its the same site from where we get usmle world subscription..
vitf im not sure about uworld assessment as i dint take it .. but what i know is , u have to take this test and later on check explanations for these qs for a period of 2 wks..

i believe u should take assessment test and then read explanations too .. don worry frankly u ll perform equal to or better than ur best nbme performance , so dont worry if it ll breach ur self confidence.. i did nbme 5 a week before exam and was worried about the same thing , but i had another fact of dissatisfaction as nbme doesnt even tell u right answers what to talk of explanations..

in short ,even if u perform less than expected in uworld assessment ( though u ll perform better than nbmes u took before ) , still ur performance in exam will be atleast equal to ur nbme performances.. have this feeling..

in fact if u do even near to expected in uworld assessment u ll carry better confidence to the exam.. trust me on this , my nbme 5 scores were always in my mind when i was approaching the exam as well as doing the exam..
Thanks ultradoc , but still i think its better for me to finish my revision along with FA, n my notes n marked questions rather than giving a full day or a day n half to UWSA at this end time..i really do apreciate ur replies.. you have been vry supoortive n helping in my preparation.. plz pray i get a great result ...
btw, ultradoc i need answers to form 6 plz..