USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: need form 6 download - vitf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi.. i have downloaded form 6 , but it has althese questions in a random manner.. if someone has a better version plz share the link with me..
Hi vitf
leave ur email, i will send it to u
though i dnot hv link, and i can it in mail
Regard to ur q on UWSA I did form two three days ago and found it very very nice. The qs are not as difficult as the UW qbank but high yield and good revision.

My exam is the same day to u and i dont know i found UWSA a good revision.

My q to u is I didnt do NBME 6 with one week left for the exam. what do u think?

I wanna revise patho.
hi pls pls could u email nbme 6 to me too,and any other downloads 4 nbmes u may have or links,thank u sooo much..god bless u

srkb80
thankx eleven...plz send it to
arhan.ali
@efi..
u know not 2 long ago.. there were just 4 NBME Forms and that was it..
now we have 6 , plus 2 UWSA..
i dont think its an absolute must that we must do all of them..
everyone has to figure out whats best for them.
in my case i am yet to finish my revision , n i think finishing my revision is more imp than doing the test at this stage , plus im afraid ill get demoralized if i dont get a gud score.. i cant risk that at this stage..
so u have to weigh ur options..
if it maily patho u have to revise then u can go for it, coz we still have 6 days..
im thinking about just doing 1 block per day..that way ill finish form 6 , i just wanna be familiar with the questions..
best of luck efi..
i pray that we get a great result..
tc