USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: An Apology to Premier Review - drcici
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently been informed by Premier Review security department about my sales activities of their materials which is copywrite infringement. They know everything about me, from where I live and where I was sending the materials out, to phone numbers, emails, transactions, bank account activites, everything!!! I made a big mistake and now I'm not sure what legal actions they are taking. I believe that they will pursue this matter to the greatest extent. Maybe I will not be a doctor any further. What have I done to gain a few dollars. It wasn't even worth it. Now I will go to court , which takes more time out of my schedule and the legal fees of hiring a lawyer- omg i'm screwed. I might never get to achieve my dreams. I am apologizing to the Premier Review people and hope they don't pursue this matter any further. Don't make the mistake I made , its really not worth it.
_ hmhmmmm.......??
thats why we dont study premier notes .. Wink
are U in USA?
_ vanco, i think you should try something else coz he's not gonna tell you where he lives now.