USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: uworld - intensivist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
guys, i am gettin an average of 70% qs correct on uworld....how good or bad is it?my step is due on nov 20th.dont have much time, can put in about 4-5 hrs per day max coz i m working 2.....
hey same here,,,,,,am a full time clinical research coordinator,,,,,,its hard to do both at the same time..................i have done everything i can now,,,,,,hoping to get it all straight and pass this time....................planning to take exam in november first week or the last week as i have my flight to india in december............going home after 3 years,..,hope to pass it and go home with peace
hey, no one here?i am so damn tensd abt it....sum1 pls reply...........
well i would suggest to take nbme 2 as its closest to the exam and go for the exam based on your instinctssssssssss
ooooooooo.cool, sum1 who shares sumthing in common wid me....i am damn tensd abt it....welcome back 2 india!!!!!which part of india are u 4m?now i hv reachd a stage where i just wnt 2 get done wid it.no more delaying and d associated anxiety.......
yeah, wil take nbme2 probably in a week.wil keep u postd....all d best 4 ur exams 2!!!!!
same here man,,,,,,,,,,,,i am from gujarat,.,,,,,,gujju,,,,,,,anavil brahmin by caste and subcaste
thanks intensivist
sure!!!!!! i m 4m mumbai...working here2.....nice talkin 2 u....kp in touch..............
sure same here
Pages: 1 2