USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: did you notice? - fhelou
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
that usmle questions are not entirely random? anyone noticed a tendency to ask about certain topics in a few successive blocks, sometimes in the same block?

BTW they just added like 13 questions NOW, jeeez I am trying to finish the stupid bank already!!
ya this is with kaplan Q bank too.
concentrate on the exam fhelou.. stop analyzing the bank!!
exactly.gl.
lol, this is what I am trying to do
but I got frustrated cuz the 6 blocks I did today are all 32/46, mainly because they are asking about my weak subjects
I guess I will learn them well now as I read the explanations
in the original post I was talking about USMLEWORLD, but I guess you got it already
r u doing it 1st time?If 2nd then when did u do 1st time?What was ur score then?
good morning anuraj_81
this is the first time I am doing it, I started on oct 3, but keep in mind I read kaplan twice before that
hello all,

Even I had the same doubt regarding uw scores.....what will be the average score during first round of the q-bank. How much should improve during the 2nd time......to assess our improvement??

Anyone please answer........

Had one more doubt.......paeds- in developmental mile stones......at 18 months is parallel play and at 24 months is group play right.......or is it reverse.

good luck
parallel play from 2-4 years, group play doesn't start untill 4 years
you will probably get just 1 question on dev milestones or nothing
Pages: 1 2