USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: ecfmg certicate issue....help help help - reddys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai,
my brother got step-1 96/231 (got score on dec 3rd 2008)

already passed cs AND ck WITH 99/250.HE DID MD GEN MED IN INDIA AS WELL HE IS ASSIST. PROFFESOR AT PRESENT WITH 2 YR EXPERIENCE...APPLIED ON SEP 3ND 2008 FOR 127 COLLEGES BUT NO IVS TILL NOW...70 REJECTIONS SO FAR...my medical educationals credentials r verified already

MY DOUBT IS CAN I UPDATE MY PROFILE OF STATUS OF ECFMG CERTICATE IN MY eras....OPTION OF yes/no IS PRESENT WITH month MENTIONED IN PROFILE OF MY ERAS...

MY oasis STATES ON DEC 3RD THAT I WILL BE RECEVING ECFMG CERTICAFTE IN 2 WEEKS N I MET ALL REQUIREMNTS OF ECFMG CERTICATE...

MY FINAL Q IS WHEATHER I WAIT TILL I RECEIVE ECFMG CERTICAFTE IN HAND OR CAN I UDATE NOW ONLY IN PROFILE BCZ I PASSED ALL STEPS FOR ECFMG CERT AS STATED BY ECFMG....PLZ HELP....ADVICE BADLY NEEDED...THANK U
dont get it

you start talcking about your brother and then you talk about you.....It is yur brother or you???

Dont be shy :0)
Anyway...sometimes the programs do not call you because you do not have all the documents uploaded...so better call eras and said that you want your ecfmg certified upload. It is supose to happen automatically, but sometimes does not happen. Better give them a call, and maybe start gettin IV
sorry its all abt my brother.....in middle i have typed as MY credentials...its all abt my brother only...thanks for replys