USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: guys...i m going for step 1 on 24th.. - doctor_nice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi to all good souls...everyone in this form...my exam is on 24th of this month..3 days away..just...i need ur prayers..and lot of prayers to do well in the exam..i m bit nervous too...but i hope its natural phenomena..i dont know exactly how would i perform on exam..as my last score online on form 3 was 420/198...forum 1=171/200...form2=145/200//form4=174..form6=162/200//need a booster from all u freinds...to get well in exam..and will share my experince with u all....please remember me in ur prayers...please..tc...and best of luck for those who r also appearing for step 1 exam...
sure good luck buddy.
Hey all da best! You are 100% normal, so dnt worry! U definitely going to do well. Hard work always pays!
God bless you....Good luck
all the best
its well with u. Ur scores were not bad at all. u have the necessary ingredients to excel. So believe in God , and in urself. I pray for u right now.
When u're done and want to share ur kaplan or so with, I'll appreciate. I'm abt to start my step 1 prep, and staring at the prices of the bks.
All the best.
fekaster@yahoo.co.uk
doctor_nice:
my NBME experiences are similars to yours, my exam is on december 31..NBME 1 (129/200) NBME 2 (132/200) NBME 3 (143/200) NBME 4 (139/200) UW form 1 440...anyway GL and I will pray for you, and you please please pray fro me
hey i pray for you that u ll do way above ur expectations, i am getting ready for mine also, i am very nervous also, but........................ i hv till may so..... iguess........... i hv more time
thanks...all...for caferogo..u must atleast take online form to assess urself....where u stand at the moment...and in which areas u r weak..and u have to improve..trust me..it really helps..after Exam..i will soon post all my questions...and my experince i got....i hope to be in 90s...atleast..its must for me..and i m down too..coz of tension..no way out...any hows..u take care....any queries..are wellcomed...thank u...
goodluck dr_nice! don't worry all will be well . I have some questions regarding the NBMEs but those can wait, relax and i'll be praying for you!......