USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Kaplan video dvd's ? - razriz14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi my exam window is jan09-march-09. Do I need kaplan videos to increase my score? I am doing not good with uw but doing it for the first time and in tutor mode. Please let me know if I need kaplan video lectures and if anyone can post it here. I can buy them if anyone offer me good price. Thanks
Comeon guys! I know you are busy but anyone who can 2 sentences about kaplan videos or send me a useful link. I m sorry if I sound erratic.Thanks
My email address is razriz14 if anyone wanna send me anything there. Thanks
razriz14 - please check ur mail
I sent you a link for All Kaplan DVDs , But they are almost 300 GIGA (The Highest available definition of the net )
enjoy Smile
Thanks everyone but I am finding it difficult to download as the files bobbynag pal sent says they are corrupted. Bur thanks anyways hopefully I can down load em some how.

Thanks alot.
Can you plz send me a link to the kaplan dvds for all subs as i do not have em and just started studying for step 1 n feel like i shd do them. My e-mail is lovelymorn at gmail dot com
Thanks in advance.
pla be kind to send me links tooo..
my exam is in 1 month and i desperately need behavioral science dvds..
i lost them due to computer crash..
so plz be helpfull

chetan47802003

pllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plz send me the links too zhangjing1818
Can you send me the link.Thank you
abcarino.jenius
Pages: 1 2 3 4