USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: check this out - argentinamessi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

WHICH IS MORE COMMON AND MORE HELPFULL FOR THE USMLE

BIOSTAT OR BEHAVIOR SCIENCE

PLEASE SELECT ONE, I WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO DO BOTH
hey,
calm down, calm down, man! behav sc. is smooth and fast read. biostat takes time, you have to rack your brains with probs, particularly for the uninitiated ones! both are high yield, but if you are really short of time, i suggest just go thru behav very fast and just memorize the formula of biostat- don't try to understand. just memorize for the exam day! good luck.
Luago--THANKS FOR THE ADVICE
Go over behavioral science, it's much easier, the most important thing from biostat is the table learn it well, if you have time just read over the different types of studies (ie cohort, double blind ect) and know what their bias' are. Good Luck!!!
there are 60+ questions in Biostats - you need 1 day to learn the material and 1 day to do the tests and review this material thoroughly. Its a good 10-15 questions on the test. Review Behav and Ethics for 1 days - read what is mentioned in First Aid and review it from BRS Fadem. (easily 10-15 qns). Thats 20-30 questions/336. Very pertinent if you ask me. Thats a little short of 10% of the test.