USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: GBMC PD thanks letter! what does it mean? - dayzey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone got thanks letter from PD saying that he wants you to offer prelim position as categorical are filled?
lolz he means he wants you to give prelim spot as you are a good candidate but since categorical positions are filled he wont be able to gve 1 so incase u wana take it take prelim spot n may be next year he absorbs you in the categorical ...simple
i wanted to ask,,,if any one else got same letter,,,ofcourse strongdoc I got an idea about wat it meansSmile
how can he adsorb us in PGY2? I think if no body leaves from GBMC after 1st year...its impossible..... I got that letter too..

if possible please explain?
hey johnshopkins maybe you will retake PGY 1 coz GBMC will give you categorical position after you took Prelim position
can v do PGY1 position in same specialty again?
i got the same letter
hmm any one else..i think i agree with strongdoc and agr,that we may continue for categorical position after wards!!!!!!!!
got the same one ... i think it is a scheme to just make us apply to prelim spot and spent some bucks....anyway no harm to apply
ITS FREE....IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR CATEGORICAL
Pages: 1 2