USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: THX to LORD all merciful . I passed - physician1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
first of all i want to thx
irfanmir
ebnalfady
okt
unstableangina

guys im not 99er but im happy with my score. I took exam in last week of dec 2008. they did not asked me any thing which i was actually prepared for, infact all that i memorized was explained in the Q it self.
my material was Golyan , Brs , and UW notes (which i got from irfanmir)
UWSA1 and 2 and Q bank (online) predicted 92 in exam but that was over pridicted.
NBME 65% offline in all forms.
Golyan unfortunately didnot helped me at all.
did remembered Q but didnt not get any q from that.

Things that helped me was notes that i prepared my self which was some thing extra than trditional notes form golyan and even kaplan.

exam was very surprizing, after the exam i had no idea abt the out come. i was pretty much sure that i will fail the exam but fortunately and luckily i passed. (honestly speaking that was the most difficult exam of my life).
Exam was harder than UWSA. but again that was my exam.

i dont wanna scare anyone but plz make sure u know more than typical information.

once again thx ebnalfady for the material u posted and thx irfanmir for those extraordinary qs and notes that u gave to me.

good luck guys see u in next step.
congratulation.

i took the exam same week and my experience was not different than urs, i think my exam was even more difficult or probably frm the hell (nothing that i know or memorized helped me) this is too unfortunate sp in my case.. im too depressed i dont know when they send my result.

any way cong GL in ur step2.
Lord have merci on me.
congrats....god is great, may he bless u with good luck for future steps....
congratulations! How was your nbme?

uwsa is crappy simulated test, always overestimated, as a simulated one, not only need qs similar, also need scores simliar....it mislead people.
how many question did you mark per block
lol u not gonno believe me but i marked 35 to 40 q each block and was never be able to rechecked it due to lack of time. after two block i gave up marking becuase qs were too long.
canu plz send me the irfanmir notes at ladyinred@live.ca
lady i have those notes in paper material i wish i could help u .
u can ask irfanmir he is very helping person.
or u can put ( Conceptual Q ) in searh u can get all those qs
can i have his email address?
Pages: 1 2