USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Student of Dr Probal in Bangladesh for USMLE ! - moumahin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Hi! i am from Bangladesh.I am looking for some persons who are the students of Dr.Probal for USMLE purpose.I was also a student of him,but i have no contact number of other students,so any one,who is/was a student ,pls email me at sharminmoutusi
Thanks!
Who is Dr.Probal by the way.I am also from BD.Currently in NY.
Dr Probal Has passed Usmle step 1 & 2,but he cant come now to USA for his visa problem.so he teaches doctors who are interested to take USMLE.i was his student.I am also in NY,Rochester.if you dont mind......r u female or male?because i need a female study partner too.
Thanks
I'm from BD too and I'm in Columbia,SC.interested to know abt Bangladeshi,offcourse I'm a female.
thanx
pls give your ph no in my email address so i will call u right now
Any way I am a male. I am glad that we are here on the forum,besides other nations
There are lot of Bangladeshi here. One my friend told me about Dr. Probal. She as the number. I will send you as soon as I get it. Good luck everyone!!!
Is there any body who is/was the student of dr.probal...............pls email me at sharminmoutusi
hey,
eikhane dekhi anek bangladeshi. amio bangladeshi female. my email rangbd09
Wow! never have imagined so many bengal tiger here!Let's keep in touch.
apex_dmc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21