USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: my yesterday exam experiance - ahmed3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this was the weirdest experiance ever,,,,i didnt expect it will be like that?!!!every body told me it will be easier than nbme but it wasn`t ,,even behavioral was long story which u spend 3 min reading the case and the start read answers.......i dont know ...iam little bit depressed after full 9 monthes studying stayed in home for and finish kaplan almost 2 and 1/2 times and did UW 68% unused untimed and the by continue timed reach 71% and most of nbme,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,after all of these i dont if my answers in exam was true or false as it was always b4 the end of block`s time by 4 min and i still have 10 un answered questions..............i dont know iam so depressed,,,,,,,,,,,GOD plz help me and save my hard work!!!!!!
hey buddy...don't feel depressed! A lot of folks coming out of the exam feel the same way, and end up scoring in the 90s. With your marks on nbme and UW, i seeno reason for you to be worried. So just relax for the next coming 3 weeks. And just pray. Have a little faithSmile
tawel baleek .Allah besa3dek
when did u give ur exam ahmed
i gave it on 28 apr and has the same experience
thank u for supprt all of u ,,,my exam was may 12 for the one who asked......any way i have nothing to do excpt pray to the god helping me but i need to know how many questions could be wrong in each block minimum to pass almost?
every body feel like that after exame dont worry
let us know about result
can utell us more about what kind of questions etc.. what areas the focused on the most questions u remembered.
was the exam more like kap q or uw?
what did you eat during your breaks?
Sorry Ahmed, Everyone from past one month are complaining the same. I believe they must have aded new questions. You might have done very well as most of the time people who say this and if people have studied well. They eventually will shine. I sincerely believe your basics might be good as you have scored well in your UW.
All the best ..
If possible just try to rememer the questions and help us all.
cheers
vinnie
Pages: 1 2