USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: DVD player for watching videos? - icecube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi does anyone of any free dvd players that i can download online which will allow me to make the video lecture go faster? like a feature in the player that allows the tape to be played faster than the normal pace?

if anyone knows please do let me know i will be very thankful and hope you get 99 on your steps!

thanks
thanks specturm, i did download that someone told me of that but its just like the windows media player where i can move the pointer by hitting the fast forward button to where i want to start it from.

or if there is another place where i need to go and get it from on the player window please do tell. thanks so much
awwwwww you are so sweet spectrum. thanks so much the GOM player worked i figruered it out by going to the control panel.

thanks so much i hope you get totally kill this exam iA. Smile
thanks spectrum!! this is very good! i was using windows player before. can you comprehend video playing at faster rate? what is a good speed? some of the guy so slow! maybe it will help cut down time for some subjects?
it depends on the persona who is givin the lecture.if he is too slow u can go with 1.5 speed.if the lecture is somwat fast try 1.3.this the way it works for me.first start with 1.2.if u think if it is still slow go to 1.5
OK!thanks i will do this for dr. white because i am doing neuroscience now and he is also a slow one. hope this will cut the viewing time. some dvds >20hrs!

hi spectrum with the GOM i am expereneing that it keeps on playing the same topic and it is lettin me listen to it in speed mode.

and with the other one it is playing fine in order from cha to chapter but can't seem to play it in the speed mode. Sad please help if you time.

thanks
right click on the window that is playing video.u can see SPEED option.click on that,there will be dropdown and click on speed u need
Pages: 1 2