USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Need advice BADLY ... ..samomcos-----fexofenadine - doctorofusmle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did NBME 3 today and got 530
I got 590 in NBME 5...

My question is ... today i checked how many questions i did was actually rite in NBME 3... and i was shocked to see that i got aprox 160 question rite out of 200 BUT still got 530...

How many question do we have to do correctly in order to get around more than 250 in real exam ... is it more than 90% .. ?

thanks in advance ...
hi doctorforusmle,

i did nbme 3 last week got 510,

i will be doin nbme 5 tomorrow,

now tata u have done both the NBMEs cud u tell me if NBME 5 is tougher than nbme 3???

am a lil skeptical to take it ,, my xam is in the next week

i think NBME 2 is the MOST HARDER one ...
than for some reason i found NBME 3 2nd hard
3rdly NBME 5 and for some reason i found NBME 6 very easy ....

but again this is only my exp ....

But again as i told u last nite, I heard from alotttttttt of ppl that NBME 5 is closest to the exam ... so i wud recommend u to write it before exam Smile ..
GL
what was your three digit correlation on the nbme score sheets?..
i got 420 on nbme 3 which was a 206 on correlation... but on the nbme score estimator sheet the numbers were off..
i'm taking nbme 5 tomarwo also... so would everyone say that nbme 3 would be more of a correlator to real score and nbme 5 will overestimate?
I'm sorry doc. i have no ideas about the nbmes and the correlates. hope u find what u're looking for.
hi
thanks docforusmle, ya i found nbme 2 hard scored 440/209, was feelin a lil down after it.

1 more2go,,

am doin nbme tomorrow night, since u too r doin it , lets stay in touch..

btw when is yr xam????

r u an IMG??? my skype id is retina567

hi. just wanna ask how to get to nbme? i checked nbme.org n there are choices of basic, clinical, etc. kindly advise on which one i should go n do i have to pay for this nbme?

n also the usmle world. s the self assessment choice better?

m planning on taking step 1 on october. pls kindly advise.
this is the direct link
https://apps.nbme.org/nsasweb/servlet/mesa_main

go here, click on NEW ACCOUNT and make your account ... GL
sunrayz

keep in touch, ill let u know abt my score ...
do u mind if i ask which from country u are plannin to give usmle ??
Hi doctor, I still didn't do any nbmes but i htink u can calculate the number of qs needed to get 250 based on the 3 digit score you got in the nbme.
Pages: 1 2