USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: q about the q bank - myshonna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone. i have been a silent member of his forum. i read about the link for the q bank kaplan. how do you use this q bank? i am talking the the random set of questions. which is like 41 sets with 51 q in each. if i want simulate a test can i use any 8 of these sets? how many should one solve ideally? please let me know..
hey gys are you there? please reply i am in distress!!
hi myshonna,
im not sure about the simulation from the online qbank. but yes do the questions as many as you can. some students say these questions are very similar to the ones in the real exam.
thanks deepika.. i will try my best!!
yes u can do it go ahead .. u must solve the whole Qbank ideally.. try to finish the Qbank earlier so that u can go thru the Q again b4 it expires !!
hey guys thanks.. i have alreasy solved the q bank but systemically.. one system after the other. but when i saw the random one.. i was confused.. but i guess i will solve them anyways.. let me tell you guys more about myself. i am right now in US doing my masters since Fall 2004. and i am trying to mange two things at a time... step 1 studies.. masters with 12 credit hours and more over job at a hospital ..20 hours a week..which is supporting the tution for my masters.. you guys will be surprised that my step 1 is on may18!! and i still have questions about the q banks,hahhaa.. i find my situation very hilarious.. but guys i really envy those who have full time to study.. but i guess this is the way i was destined to do it.. and i will do it.

but i have manged to finish my syllabus and the system wise q bank yesterday!! i took a break for a day.. will be back in the groove tmrw.. i was planning my strategy or next 15 days.. thats why i wanted answer to my query so desperately..