USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: no rejection, confirmation or iv today - psych29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
was it this silent for anyone else?
me neither, weird day......
yeah
yeah... me too...october has been a disappointment for me so far....five calls in sep...only rej so far in oct...
I haven't recieved any rejections or IV invitations for the last week, and everybody is getting them! I'm kindda freaking out, has this happened to somebody else? does anybody know if it is normal at this point? should I take it as good or bad thing? I'm really stressing about this, most of my friends are getting either invitations or rejections since october started, I have only recieved them prior to oct and everybody says that this is the month when u get the most IVs/Rej...
insomniac, I am with u
but not as IVs for september Smile I am far behind u
don worry dhoom...hope second half of oct is better...and it's just a lull before the storm...
i got 5 ivs in sept and i applied 10 days late, and now in oct, only one rejection and nothing else! is this supposed to be good or bad? from the posts here, a lot of programs that i applied to have sent rejections and invitations in oct...
Yes insomniac, always waiting for a better tomorrow!
Pages: 1 2 3