USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Need help - playing kaplan videos - doc4life510
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Need help - playing kaplan videos

pls tell me how to play kaplan videos at higher speed. I did try gom which gives error of codes and also tried jet which goes to mute mode as soon as i increase the speed.. PLs help may god bless u w/ gr8 score = 99
thanks
you need to get some program called vlc media player then you drag the video on to it and play them on that i don't know where to get the prog a friend of mine installed it for me..i hope this helps.
thanks.. I do have vlc player but how do i increase speed??
ok open the screen and on each side of the line where you can see trhe video moving
there are arrows lick once on the one on your right
plz let me know if it worked
I exactly know what u r saying. Even on vlc when i click it DOES play @ 2times the speed faster but then the video is muted Sad can not hear anything. Am having same problem when i play w/ jet player.. any suggestion..??
thanks for ur kind nature of trying to help.. Smile
Thats strange!! VLC media player shouldn't do that!! Increasing the playback speed should not mute the volume. I just checked on my system.

I strongly feel that there is a problem with the file format of the video. What format are we talking about here?

Or I would suggest u to change the format of the video (to .mpg or .mp4, etc) so that u can try playing them in GOM player. Both of these players should not mute the volume when u increase the play back speed.
hmm
Thanks a lot..
After download few players which didnot work i found cyberlink power dvd9.0.. it's plays the dvd in various speed without mutating... am happy now. Thanks erraticbrain for helping .. god bless ya w/ good score...
No prob doc4life!

But I guess cyberlink power dvd player is not freeware & it is very expensive to buy one. I guess u must have downloaded the trial version & it might not work after some time. So, if u want a permanent fix, u should try something else.
Pages: 1 2