USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Does this mean "failed"? - drimgtoday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi, everyone, I have a question.

My friends told me people can check IWA to see if they pass the exam or not. My wife took the exam one week ago. She is visiting her friend. According to her suggestion, I checked the IWA this morning. It allows me to register for CK. Does this mean she failed? Yesterday, it did not allow her to do so. Her last eligibility period was March 1, 2005 - May 31, 2005.

Does anyone know this? Thank you.
I think is high time your wife get done with this feeling abt her exam,is not gonna change anything,and you quit over protecting her,she is a doctor,let her be.Meanwhile,b4 oasis can be valid for that trick,the score must heve been reported,it is only then,the trick can be said to be realiable.1 week is too short,maybe 3-4weeks.You guys should relax.GL to you both. Well I think you must be a rare gem to do all this for your wife.
That just means, at this moment, that her eligibility period ends, so the system might allow her to apply for step 2 again. If it is still within her eligibility period, she can't do this unless they update oasis and she failed. Relax.

Thanks, guys for the information. I really wish it were me who took the exam - without too much worries and anxiety. I am learning what she was learning - how to break the bad news for the patients. Certainly, I hope it will be a piece of good news in the end. It is really not a "gem" matter. It is just a matter of if she is not happy, who else can be happy?

Wish you all have a good day.
hello
I am in the same boat as your wife,same eligibility,same time of stitting for the test
I am very depressed and then I called ECFMG.They told me that my exam and hopefully your wife's is not scored yet.No data right now.They let us register b/c is 's out of eligibility
I took exam on May 19.

So I am feeling back to normal now.Hopefully in a couple weeks I got the good news
Your wife will too
Thanks
Bless me and her,pls
usmleck95, can you please check your NBME and see what your exam date is ?
I took my test last week and my exam date is updated (actual)
does this mean I failed ?
I hope this new oasis trick is not true. I am sh**ing bricks here
How to check NBME?
just go to nbme.org
click on NBME licensing services on top left
enter the same usmle Id and password
then go to exam status and it has all the details of all your step attempts
let me know what your wife's exam date says.....its either "scheduled" or "actual"
mine changed to 'actual' today
She does not have a usmle id

Are you an american MD?
I got it. It says actual.
Pages: 1 2 3