USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: feel depressed - residency2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I scores 92 in step 1 and 89 in step 2 graduated in 2002. I am planning to hace some observership. I need h-1. My worry is that are my scores adequate in getting an IM spot in a decent program? Please help me.
buddy,there are 2 ways to look at life..either the glass is half full or the glass is half empty!!!
choose wisely!u can feel down and miserable cuz u r not an american citizen or u dont have a green card and 99 and 99 and u r yet to get a reco letter from here...
u can be happy and enjoy and be proud of ur achievements that u r arecent graduate,got good scores in both exams have time left for an observership and are way ahead of the rest of us!!!!!!i can bet my first paycheck[which is yet to come!!] that u will do very well!
relax and enjoy!
goodluck in ur endeavours
you sounds very +ve...give me some advice too...taking step 2 on augast..usmleworld score55-60...using only kaplan notes...what do you think am i in the right track??/what else should do to get 85+. appreciate your input