USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Dr. Maria Pau - imgspouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hope you are doing well and enjoying the season. Also, I hope that you would leave bygones as bygones when reading this message from me. I must say that I am greatly impressed by the mission you and your colleague have taken to make sure that every IMG gets a residency in the country.

I have a request for you, actually 2. One for my spouse, and one on behalf of many forum members (hopefully, some of my friends in the forum will not mind my saying that).

The first one is could you please get my spouse a prematch. we are in a state of, i must say anxiety neurosis (palpitations, sweating, lower back pain.....), and have nightmares about the match. I hope its not late; and am sure that it is not too late, given the powerful contacts you people have in the medical community. She is looking for a peds match; but given Dr. B's proximity to The Fisch, maybe you could get her a placement in IM. She is a bright candidate and will live up to the expectation of the program. And I know that late or urgent service costs more (and of course, it should!), and I am happy to "donate" to the cause. Please consider.

The second request is that if you could lobby the congress and get them to pass a legislation that forces all university and community program to ensure all IMGs get a residency position in the program of their choice; that would be the greatest help for the IMG community. Many of my friends in the forum have indicated that they are also ready to "donate for the cause".

Thank you so much, and I (we) await your reply most eagerly; and with my (our) credit cards open.
imgspouse! oh God! dats sad and unfortunate to c some greedy ppl who have got in residency while back(much easier than now) and are making good money....still are looking out to find poor ppl like us(who are no where....no job...no support)...to rip ther pockets™!! can u imagine how many id were jumpin here to defend them when they were advertising for ther $$$ seminar? claiming to leave our aamc number to talk to the pd to give ppl prematch....wht the hell! and they are doctors???? how about their poor pts? so immoral and shameful!
i hope this process were a lit more lawful with clear rules! u c someone with >10 cut off yr and attempts and low scores gets iv(even match and prematch) in programs whr clearly say: cut off yr is 3 yrs! no attempts...scores of 220...!!!??? dats not fair at all! Lets hope and pray God for the best to come! We will WIN by God™s grace Smile fianlly God is all i/we have, my/our big & powerful LINK! Smile
Smile wat? i can sense an aroma of sarcasm.. or is it just that my biased assumptions make me think so!

but if thats really the way it sounds, its weird!! Smile
Dear imgspouse,

Thank you very much for your post. I sincerely appreciate your word of admiration for our services. Unfortunately, we can only place limited number of IMGs through our contacts. We have already placed 50 IMGs through our contacts in the program. This is our cap/limit. They all have been placed through prematches.

Our selection procedure for placing IMGs is very simple. At the beginning of every match season each year, we hold an auction for residency seats for IMGs. Our auction usually starts from $100,000 for each seat. We select 10 IMGs for each seat and seat goes to one who makes the highest bid. You won't believe that our services are so popular that one of the bids went up to one million!

We are here to help IMGs and we are very generous and donate the entire amount of the auction money to our bank accounts, our family and friends. In turn our family and friends gives lots of blesses to IMGs. Thus we are helping IMGs by blessing.

We, with our family and friends are currently busy going for the world tour. For every country we visit, for every island we visit, for every seep of vintage wines we take, for every moment of happiness, IMGs get blessings. So IMGs are always in our prayers. Without IMGs we are nothing and we understand this very much and we are always here for IMGs.

We are sure that you and your spouse will either prematch or get matched this season. But even if you guys can't make this year, we are here to help. What we suggest that you both start working in US, gather some money enough to participate in the auction (remember it starts from JUST $100,000), bring some money from your parents overseas accounts and participate in the next year's auction.

Remember we are the group of physicians and we are very ethical in our practice. We never violate any NRMP terms.

Good luck

Sincerely,
truchomariaB
(IMGs true friend)
ooooh! so I missed out on the auction Sad, my bad.... i should have been more diligent. I will be ready with the amount for next year. But is there any easy installment option like 0% interest for the first 36 months? Thanks, and bless you for blessing us poor ignoramus IMGs.
It's ALL Fraud and Scam. Please don't fool the poor people...First You should have some
self-respect before starting this propganda machine for IMG's.

Shame on you...the great con-artists...
folks, is yourdoc agitated??? or is it just me thinking so?
We are sorry but at this moment we do not have any easy installment options. $100,000 is mandatory amount which needs to be deposited before you can participate in the auction.

But as such we are working for IMGs, we want to help and thinking the mandatory amount to be reduced to $99,999 instead of $100,000. Thats only FIVE digit amount compared to SIX digit amount.

thank you.
imgspouse : Why you are fooling others here ? do u think people are so stupid that they will pay you 100K for residency spot ? why anyone has 100+K why do people come here ?
@ yourdoc,

I hope you are not taking this seriously. This is just another way to expose scammer!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13