USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Anybody got >95++ with full time job???? - drvikas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I am sorry for posting again but my parents are really giving me a VERY HARD TIME at home.. I need to move out and get a full time job. I got several negative responses from you all about taking up a full time job and studying for USMLE. Now I am looking if there are any positive responses??

Plz....are there any of you who have gotten 99s with full time job?? Plz post here...Plz tell me that I am not going to fail if i do job...plz...
Thanks.
Looking for encouragment!
Plz...someone plz help...I need desperate help....I am suffering badly!!! Plz....
my exam is soon, i tell you when i finish. i am so scared
drvikas,

I think you need to take a deep breath and calm down. Whatever is the answer to your question, nothing is gonna change - you still have to work and study at the same time (as it appears now).

So, suck it up and dedicate this time to studies rather than getting worried about it. dont wanna be harsh but, SNAP OUT OF IT!!! People have given exams with worse situations than you and cleared.

The stakes are high but you gotta do what you gotta do! A person wiser than me once said that there are a few qualities that make a great and not just good; and one of them is the will to give your best at all times in all conditions.

.... and here is your chance, prove to everyone that you can conquer odds when life throws hard times at you.

Good Luck!
I know a woman she has a 4 sons and all 4 are Austistic and she want to give step 1 and even she tried not 1 time but 4 times and unfortunatley she didnt passed 4 time but she is relaxed and she never gave up, so be confedient take a descition and just do it as best as you can and than leave on ALLAH ...ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE BUT ALWAYS BE READY FOR NEGATIVE .may ALLAH very bless you .
ya all my BHAGWANJIES are my only help in this situation. May they help me cross this big mountain with flying colors. This is not an easy task.

Isnt there anybody out there who has scored in 90s with full time job??? Were you all sitting and studying full time like this?? How come in the experiences some people say they did job?? Where they now??? Plz guys I need encouragement...Plz....
Dr.Vikas,
I know a 58 y/o old collegue who wa sworking 3 jobs and he pass teh exam with 97 and 98 in 3 yrs period and in top of that he had a family tragedy -his son comited suicide.So if he can do it ,I am sure that all of us will.He studies Kaplan book pag eby page and Kaplan Q Bank (that was 5 yrs ago)...
So take a chill pill, relax and start all over.Unfortunatelly our parents are from God and we can't neither choose them or change them.....but you can choose your friends...
Best of luck,
Jovanat
Thats it?? No encouragement at all??

I know you guys just want me to just snap out of it....but you just dont understand what kind of problems I am going through at home.....It is not possible to just "snap out of it". I am sure those people with worse problems than me are not taking step 1....

God!!! Cant anybody come out and give me a positive encouraging story without failures, suicide etc??? Plz!!!
oh boy u r done with home business get out of there n rent yr room/ share with friend n sure work...nothing is bigger than yr own life , no exam,no relative/friend....join a cool job ...may be a remote hospital or something like micro skin psychiatry dept with less pt....n buy kap-dvds n study