USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: i want to say grateful mistake sorry - mana70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i made mistakeinsteed grateful i wrote something wrong but who cares i think you will understant, guys if you need anythig i am free to answer your q after my cs, sunday june 19.
Hi Mana!

I know you don't remember.. we took the exam around the same period last febuary and we both failed... it took me along time to deal with the situation .. but iread all the kaplan notes again.. do all qbank and IV Qbank....now doing BRSS questions... planning ot take NBME in 10 days...i just want to know the strategy you used?. I failed with 70 % .. just really worry about taking this exam again.

hi dear laplace
you are right i don't remember, now about your q i used same strategy what you did. except i didn't do IV q bank, i read it onece and after that i was doing q and readin explanations, after that i did one more time wrong q on q bank. but this time things were little more clear for me because i did step2 last september and it helped me a lot at list in pharmacology an pathology. let see know what my score will be. wish you best luck and don't be scared main thing is beleiving that you can do it.
p.s. did you do nbme before this , i think nbme very importent write down some q you don't understand and try to figure it out the points which are importent on nbme are also importent on real exam.