USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: pls help me - sonam_ilu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
hi i was a good student before.i graduated in 2009.but due to some family problems i couldnt study properly from 9months.i lost all my confidence.nw i started my preparation but not able to study like before.im trying very hard.im starting 1 subject but not completing it.im wasting my time.i know what im doing is wrong but im thinking daily that i wasted my 9months valuable time.most of my friends studied nicely and got good scores.i dont know what happened to me but i really want to study.i want to be like before.i want to fulfill my parents dreams.someone please help me.pls give me some guidance.plsss
someone pls reply.pleasee................
sonam r u from india?
which place? m/f?
hey
CHill out yaar
every body has to undergo sometypes of stresses in life
and so are you ok
you will do fine all u need to do is just give some time to reframe urself
look into others who is worser than u
dont worry about the time u have wasted
never worry about the past and spoil ur present and the future instead take it as a positive one
good luck
well structured philosophy dundun
thanks for ur suggestion.how many hrs do i need to study a day?
@bumbaonline

im f n im from US
me too in US based at NYC ..i m male..if you r interested for direct chat in skype or any other way to tak u r welcome ..i cant advice without understanding your situation
@bumbaonline

thanks for ur concern but nw because of dundun advise i feel a bit refreshed.will definitely contact u if i need some advice
u r welcome
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12