USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: @samomcos - master2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
planning to give exams in mid april
I have finished kaplan twice now planning for uworld how should I go about,regarding kaplan q bank it should be from online kaplan q bank or offline if u have any please forward to me at reeshuibbu.

regarding CS, do I have take the dates right now If I plan to give it in may or june and whether it is possible in such short time
if its ok please forward ur mail id to me
hi there.. I'm sorry, havent done Kaplan, so cant really give u any info on that. I dont have the offline version either.

about CS, a month-40 days' time is pretty good; and dont worry about the dates too much. If u register for the exam and pick a block, then u can set up an e-mail service that send u a message everytime there's a slot open for the range of dates you're comfortable with. You'll see it on the CS website once u register. In any case, people usually leave dates 14-15 days in advance and u can grab that; the onlt thing is that u have to be on the lookout constantly for the few days before you get a date. The PC must be switched on and the CS webpage on your desktop so that you can click on the date the second it appears, bcz there are lots of people looking for dates and they'll be gone in seconds.

GL. Smile
thanks for replying and in last 45 days what else should be stressed upon I have not done a nbme uptill now
r u asking about Step1 or CK?
about step 1 /I had written to you previously also and the answer u gave about kaplan is okay for step 1
kaplan - do it online, th eoffline version is very different from the online one now.
but do u have the time.
do assess urself with NBMEs; that is essential; they will let you know if you're in good shape to take the exam.
no i dont think both will be possible ,but u world will be enough what is ur opinion what did u do
i did both, but yeah, do revise UW once more before the exam. Those Irfanmir notes from UW are VERY helpful. If u dont have them; ask around; someone in the forum will pass it on.