USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Hi friends,psychmle,drock,er12,veebee,basicq... - usmedipro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi friends...psychmle, drock, er12, veebee, basicq, labetolol,thaaj and many more of my forum friends : Are you all still aboard? How are you all doing? Just wanted to say a Hi to you all,hope you are all doing well in your preparation. Did any of you give hit the Giant already?
I took some break from the forum and from hectic studies too. Now, will be back to the books from this Monday hopefully with full vigour. I am in need of your well wishes and prayers for a good restart for me. I sort of feel like I have forgotten a lot of what I read already. I needed the break because, I kind of got exhausted from all these studies . Now, after a break ,I feel refreshed and am ready to run again. This time, I will make sure I get ample time for relaxation and exercise everyday.
God bless all of you and I sincerely hope and pray that all of us get the high scores that we all are aiming for . Hard work always pays !!!
Hello dear usmediproglad to know you were taking a break and nothing more serious. It is important to know when a break is needed. As for step 1 prep, I know that you™ll give it your best effort, and that you WILL get those high scores.
God bless you and may He crown your efforts with the success you™re aiming for.
Thanks for your good wishes Smile
hey usmedipro... as psych said, its important to know when a break is needed... and its the best thing that someone can do when he/she gets confused, is to step away for awhile from the studying room, and enjoy life for a while... so, its good to know that u feel better now.. u r always in my prayers, and im def sure that you will do great on the test...
take care.. c u around the forum.Wink
Hi usmedipro...very nice to hear from u, i'm happy u remember me... i feel so frustated wid this reading & wanted to finish this monster & get the hell out of this exam...my exam is in oct 27... it was nice when we all were ther in the forum, now no one respond here (to my prev posts) ..i felt disappointed....
anyways..i'm happy u r back...let's rock & energise ourselves.... wish u all the verrry best.
may God giv all of us his blessings Smile
Hi medipro, its very nice to see you here after a long time Smile Hope you have enjoyed the last couple of days a lot. I even can't do that due to those nightmare thoughts and weired questions that appearing in the test Sad Anyway... very soon, probably next month I will sit for the test, obviously no more postponing.
You are always in our prayers and best wishes. Your prep is very good as far as I can understand. Take the last fight and lets just take it.
Good luck to us all Smile
Hi to all my friends here,
Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. All of us are sailing in the same boat and I hope and pray that we all will be able to achieve our dream one day. I just wrapped up my vacation (just being off studies!) with a huge Desi community summer-get together at a metroparks and played like a child to my heart's content with no worries in my mind for once.
So, back to business tomorrow- I am reminded of my favorite poem verses:

"The woods are lovely,dark and deep,
And miles to go before I sleep"

Lets rock it !! thanks ,my friends