USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Alhumdullilah!Allah is the most merciful!passed - neemhakeem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alhumdullilah, i passed my CS exam.I wasn't confident at all.1 more to go now.
congratulations to all of you passed today and good luck to those who will sit for the exam in future.
congrats...
gud luk....
congrats
That's my lil sis !!!!!!!!
Happy times ahead neeem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks everyone.
hey fowley9 bro where have you been.when are you expecting your cs result?are you applying this year.good to see you.
Hi neemhakeem !!

Well neem I'm tryng to complete my application for ths year, almost done, but I dd not get an early date for cs, I dd it on july 30th, so I have alot of doubts if still I can apply for ths year, the score should be out on 2nd week october., well after season had open. Should I still apply late on October ? or should I wait for next year's ? or send applcation with cs pending result on t ?? What do you think neem ???????

Very happy for you neem, asked sam about you,and heard you were doing great ! I'm glad for you neem !!!!!
congratulatıons.
thanks circir.
do apply even if you get your cs result on 2nd oct.one person i know applied without her cs result got matched.and another person applied really late in december and even then got an /iv.so anything can happen.