USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Star on PN - maria1971
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know some ppl r facing the same problem as me...I passed all parts except for PN....I got a star for it...and there was no 'X' . I filed for score recheck and waiting ..........I took it in Phily june 18...anyone else facing the same problem for tfrom that center?
Do you have any news about the recheck ? I filed myself for score recheck and I'm wondering how long it's gonna take...Do you think we have a chance? I failed because of PN.
PN caries more then 50% of total points for the ICE. How was your writing? Did you put all LIQORAAA & PAMHUGSFOSS stuff...Were your DD's targeted around same system? PN is tough and lot of people are facing same problem....I am sorry for you. I hope your recheck will work. Regards....
The score recheck is useless I'm not sure what they do but I filed for it too and they just send you a nice photocopied letter telling that you still fail. But GL mine took about 4 weeks to come