USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Honest opinion please??? - highhope99
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey frenz....

I started studying for CK since september and will finish my first reading along with MTB around end of october as i still have to go through psychiatry and if possible 2nd revision cause i have no idea what i studied for the first reading.Everything seems vague
I saw in forum,some of them start doing uworld with their first read.
I am restless feeling that i am delaying taking uworld.What should i do? Should i start it along with my 2nd read or should i quickly revise everything first.
Initially i was planning to take my exam around december but seeing my speed I don't think i would be able to take b4 february.
Guys please guide me how to approach my study pattern.And how many times should i do uworld and for the first time uworld whats the sufficient time I should give for it.
Any suggestions??
Thnx
Anyone please?
I did UW without reading anybook since everybody says UW is the most important.

And UW is very time-consuming.

For MTB, it only took me 30+ hours to read.
Yes,starting UW early in the study plan does help.My friend just passed with 99 & she did the same.The real exam is far more easier than UW.By doing UW twice you are in a very good shape.Another tip is do UW in tutor mode with a text in hand,read the material,submit the answer & then see if you are right.That way you are reading your notes a couple of times but it does have real challenging questions.Good Luck.
What does MTB mean?
Thanks youyou and kaveri..
MTB is Master the boards.
Guys so i think I will have to take uworld subscription soon.
Thanks all