USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: 99/233...Thanks Allah,the Almighty - umeed2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I started studying in march but only fr 3 hrs,in btw there was break fr 11/2 month,by the end was reading 8 hrs.my exam was on 28th nov.I was not able to sleep the night before exam,slept only fr 2 hrs,so was not fresh at the exam day.
my materials
kaplan LN 3 times
UW 3 times
mtb 3 times
I did nbme 1 21/2 months before exam 450
nbme 2 11/2 months bfore exam 490
uwas 1 month before exam 540
nbme 4 2 wks before exam 500
I would like to thank all forum members,esp gunny who helped me alot and forever,my sp ,my family,my son and my husband helped me during this preparation.my son had to bear alot.
best wishes fr all who r preparing fr the exam.
Masha Alla good score..............good luck.
Weldone my friend! MashAllah...with all the responsibilities of a family and kid.....u did an amazing job! May Allah fulfill all ur dreams...Could you please share ur experience of the day? I am also in the verge of taking it...so really very anxious with all the responsibilities that u had...so just wanted to know some tips that might help me in these last few days! Thanks.
allhamdulleh.........

what do u think abt mtb

is kap not enough.....?

congrats
what did u do in last month?
when did u finish UW?
I have one month left and more than uW is left..
how shud i spend next 30 or so days?
pls guide
congratss for getting good score wid family responsibilities....my family situation is similar to u...
My heartiest congrtaulations.. you worked very hard and deserved a great score.
Thanks everyone for there good wishes.

@bonitapriyam....I was tensed on the exam day as i didn't slept,i thought i will not do good.but as i started,first 4 blocks were doable i was relaxed,but next 4 blocks,lenghty and vague qs most of them.overall uw concepts r tested.
for the last few days,revise uw notes and stuff u have already done.no new books.u can do timed uw blks,revise nbmes if u have already done.
@match2013.....I did kaplan LN uptil the end,but along with it i also read mtb.mtb is good bec there r qs along with every topic.if u have time u should do mtb ,i got 2 qs from mtb.
@fight4dream.....I finished uw 1 month before exam.then i started revision,with uw notes,kaplan and mtb.but i did uw along with every subject fr revision in the end also ,like 1-2 blks every day.
u should try to finish uw within 15 days,and last 15 days only for revision.u can do uw notes,mtb and kaplan fr revision,but only from sorces u have already done.
Thanks a lot umeed2006...I'll try to follow the way u did it..ISA.All the very best for your every endeavours in life!
Pages: 1 2