USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: hi need help - bipolar2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys i took step 2 last year and i only used kaplan notes and i failed i guess didnt study enought or i dotn know, but i am getting ready for the game again and i wanted to ask you which book will help me better, dont have much money, and time , so is it crush the step2 better than first aid, or which one is better to complement with kaplan notes. please help me, it has been a hard time to me.... thanks..
ohh wow, 36 views and i didnt get any advice, is it my question really hard or everyone is really busy, Sad i need an advice from some one, pleaseee... some one who knows about these books please help....
Hi. probably what I'm going to say It's not what you were planing to listen, but I think Kaplan are enough, I just added UW as notes. I hope it helped somehow.
hi fionabella thank u very much, i am just trying to figure out how to start, i guess all of us start somewhere, it has been hard and frustrated, but i am very much willing to commit to this study so i was really wondering about the books, thank u very much... Study hard God bless u.. Smile
hi bipolar read some of the exam experiences, may be you will get some help.Don't wait ,just start with any subject that you find intresting and easy.