USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: study partner - nindahgupta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
USMLE STUDY PARTNER SUCK WALL: SKYPE IDs: dochijaz, moon1234, prepprep02, zeynep-e, yarlenisb9, y2usmle, laketim21, shruti.sd, sakkymoore, romana.kanta, reda_girgis, tankbund1, nguoivienxu3, trishamirza, mariyum11, landmark04, kanthivaragani, alasiri, huma7112, gsiofy11, binaqureshi, drbarium, usmlefriend, neha.kdn, akalya.yogarajah, i.devi.2009, doc2585, fauziashahid, hsultana1, jan2010uary, kiren2011, drmg1126, vivalavictoria, monikausmle, keerthipuppala, meena.kshi, ramasrik24, salma.a.memon, do_or_die786, sarahsaeed80, suman_ochani, drusmle2, usmle04, aceusmle123, iamamar5, defying_gravity22, ashif_ny, divyananthram, krismle, marwabadr2004, nikgem145, usmle14, sumayya.2k, sun.flower468, yasnachaudhar, aqua21480, dedicated, doc_azi1, dr.preethivinay, hina roa, kiren2011, rain.pearls, risingsun2013, rosegirl04, amany.tolpa, amina.naseem, iman.asif, purplelily66, divya.dua30, only.for.usmle, tenahenen
drmg1126, fareeha_7861, usmle14,

Prep FOUR usmle forum IDs: zaiba1234, barca4ever, mr_blake, usmiles, Esrra, dr_smillingtears, dr.houston, hyvee (the ultimate Idiot from Egypt), dedicated, medicalstudent
PLEASE READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A STUDY PARTNER

Before I took my Step 1 exam I thought it would be nice to find other medical professionals to discuss the study plan or even review selected topics or questions; I came across several USMLE forums and found many people looking for a "serious, dedicated, sincere, and reliable study partner". I posted on "prep FOUR usmle" forum and received many responses "mostly" from women from the Middle East (mostly Egyptians and Syrians ), India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, & Bangladesh with multiple personalities and dramatic user names, such as.. rising sun, rain pearl, golden pearl, angel eye, rings, purplelilly etc..etc... I was new to these forums and hopped to find some good medical "professionals" BUT......

I found many of these so-called medical doctors to be just plain rude and ill-mannered!

So, here goes my experience, most of them have a same story and excuses why and how they can't study because of family problems. I heard every excuse known to mankind about not studying or simply no show. Many didn't show up for our study session. Many wanted me to join a " Kaplan BOOK CLUB" and sit on the computer to read with them. Some are reading Kaplan notes over and over again 3,4,5, or 6 times! WTF?? many couldn't keep up or bother to review the selected topics. My Dog Eat My Homework!

I did however find a handful of decent medical professionals and I learned from them that their experiences are no different than mine. So we decided to create a Skype ID List and Tips how to avoid the deadbeats and NOT to waste your time on unreliable, unprofessional, and stupid people.

Tips:

1) When you receive a request on Skype or on any of USMLE forums please make sure to do a google search before you add them; type their IDs or Emails or their forum names and type USMLE, the search results will give you a list of their activities and posts on every usmle forum. You can see how long they've been studying and how they behave in public forums.

2) In my opinion a bad study partner has nothing to do with ones age, ethnicity, or year of graduation. Stupid people come in all sizes, shapes, colors, and ages.

3) You would want to know if your potential study partner is reliable, honest, courteous, professional, and he/she is not going to waste your time.

4) Make sure that your study partner understand that her/his family problems are HER/HIS ONLY and NOT yours. One Indian woman told me that she needed to take a 30 minute break because her (stupid) husband comes home to eat lunch every day! I mean come on!!
Taking a break to pick up kids or attend to kids or family members excuses, little pathetic for professionals. While I understand that ones family is important BUT PUuHlease don't try to make them my problem! Some women were talking to their families or feeding kids during the study session and that is disrespectful!

5) Also have a list of questions to ask them about their exam date and study plan and if they don't response to these questions then you know that these idiots are NOT looking for a study partner, they are collecting Skype IDs. Whatever they are doing on Skype 24/7 I can assure you that they are not studying. They are not serious about their goals and about this exam.

I am posting a list of Skype IDs that we collected for 3 months and provided in "PUBLIC FORUMS". This list called "USMLE STUDY PARTNER SUCK WALL!

I found something interesting about the Indian doctors that they are selfish and they routinely lie about their exam dates, their location, and how long they have been studying for the exam. The reason is because they want to use and abuse you...

USMLE STUDY PARTNER SUCK WALL: SKYPE IDs: dochijaz, moon1234, prepprep02, zeynep-e, yarlenisb9, y2usmle, laketim21, shruti.sd, sakkymoore, romana.kanta, reda_girgis, tankbund1, nguoivienxu3, trishamirza, mariyum11, landmark04, kanthivaragani, alasiri, huma7112, gsiofy11, binaqureshi, drbarium, usmlefriend, neha.kdn, akalya.yogarajah, i.devi.2009, doc2585, fauziashahid, hsultana1, jan2010uary, kiren2011, drmg1126, vivalavictoria, monikausmle, keerthipuppala, meena.kshi, ramasrik24, salma.a.memon, do_or_die786, sarahsaeed80, suman_ochani, drusmle2, usmle04, aceusmle123, iamamar5, defying_gravity22, ashif_ny, divyananthram, krismle, marwabadr2004, nikgem145, usmle14, sumayya.2k, sun.flower468, yasnachaudhar, aqua21480, dedicated, doc_azi1, dr.preethivinay, hina roa, kiren2011, rain.pearls, risingsun2013, rosegirl04, amany.tolpa, amina.naseem, iman.asif, purplelily66, divya.dua30, only.for.usmle, tenahenen
drmg1126, fareeha_7861, usmle14,

Prep FOUR usmle forum IDs: zaiba1234, barca4ever, mr_blake, usmiles, Esrra, dr_smillingtears, dr.houston, hyvee (the ultimate Idiot from Egypt), dedicated, medicalstudent

They have been studying for years. Look OUT for these IDIOTS.

P.S. THE MOST IRRITATING PHRASE USED ON THE FORUMS BY INDIAN DOCTORS "GIVING OR WRITING EXAM" GOT TO GO!!