USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: wrong!!!!!!! - step1saga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hard luck target265

We are still gonna read his questions and answer them.

Thanks for your concern, but I doubt anyone actually agrees with you on this forum. Infact his questions get the most hits on the forums. That is enough to justify that you are amongst the minority.

You can choose not to read his questions and be at peace with yourself. This negativity is not appreciated,Thanks.
@raheem -- keep doing what you are doing-- very helpful to the forum. Thanks.
Agreed.

@Raahem, I want to thank you for your questions. You are the biggest contributor to this forum, and your questions are so helpful. I have no doubt in my mind you will get one of the highest grades on this forum Smile God Bless you, and I am sure I am just one of the many people who appreciate you here.
please ignore him, we love you.
OH MY GOD...............I AM SO SAD FOR HIS BEHAVIOR
ALL MY LIFE I HAD FACE PROBLEMS LIKE THIS BUT WE HAVE TO KEEP GOING
LONG LIVE RAHEEM ....LONG LIVE RAHEEM...I WILL WIN NEXT ELECTION Smile)
LOL!!! I love how you maintain the humor in all your posts--keeps us sane.!!!!! =)

Dont look at these as problems-- good people have haters in life. People hate on them because they are jealous. But thats not YOUR problem, thats their problem. You def gonna win this game for sure Raheem Wink and in style!!
haha Raheem, you always know how to make people laugh!!...The only people who act the way he does are people who aren't confident and are insecure about themselves. You have so many people who support you on this forum, including me! I'm glad I got my comment in his post before he closed the post haha Smile Muchh love!
@Raheem,,lol,,,hahaha,,you are great,,don't be sad,,,I would love to vote for you in next elections!
a day away frm the forum n seems like i missed smth major...
nyways...Raheem rocks!!Smile
hez been posting ques n being helpful all the time...
its wat this forum is all bout..sharing ur knowledge n gainin more frm others n helping each other..not backlashing or trying to pull anybody down...enough with the negativity...the world is full of it!!
this place is fer positivity n helping all the usmle aspirant climb up in the ladder to success...
peace!!
GL everyone!
dont be sad Raheem ..these kind of ppl ull find in ur life always ..At the same time ull find ur friends and brothers standing besides u -..so dont worry brother ..ull win the electionSmile
LONG LIVE RAHEEM AND HIS QS ..Smile
If we can remove hosny mubarak then this guy is nothing for usSmile
Pages: 1 2