USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: can u predict step one score? -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sunny

I should be receiving my Step 1 score pretty soon. Can anyone wants to predict my score based on the following info:
MCAT 29
Qbank 77%, random, timed (range 70-86)
NBME released 150qns: 83.5%
I am asking you this guys because I don't want to be disappointed and I don't want a big surprise.
Salem

I don't think you need to worry. You will just do fine. I guess you will get 86-90%, but you never know.
matoka

sunny,
There are no precise predictions regarding the USMLE. However, the NBME two forms, form 1 and form 2 are considered be the best prediction for the time being. Why don't you take them two consecutive days to know exactly where you are ? What you took is USMLE sample step 1, which comprises of 150 questions.
But do not forget that there is no guarantee in life. Everything is so relative. Nonetheless, if you get at least 500 on both forms of NBME forms, you're most likely to pass the exam, of course if you're in good shape in the day you take the exam and also get enough sleep the night before your real exam.
I wish you good luck. God bless you.
matoka