USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: USMLE CS score next week guys!! - greatscore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hi guys: nobody got CS core today, so we have to continue waiting until next Wednesday to get the report until July 13. It's a long waiting ULS( " Under a lot stress").
what logic is that ????????...the whole day is ahead of us man ! .. It can be anytime in the day !
Are u sure it will be next week? that's too much for us ^_^
I think he/she is right. Either it comes at 8am US time or will be next week.
thats not possible .... ECFMG is just too big an organization to faulter like this ....it will be today !
even I think it will come next week guys .. it usually doesnt come after 11 .. so another long wait uffffff !!!
I check the www.usmle.org and the score reporting period for people who took the exam from Mar 27 through May 14, is from June 15 to July 13.
You can check the following link:

http://usmle.org/Examinations/step2/step...rting.html
I took the test on May 3. I think my result will come out on 2nd or 3rd week of reporting period.
May God Bless U all!
Lord wants me to wait and pray...........
Guys: never had happened to see the score results after 11:00am, if the results will come today, that will be the first time that ECFMG will do it!!. So we don;t have other choice guys, everybody
let's take some deep breath, let's try to relax and start studying for Step 3, and let's take it easy, let's continue enjoying our lives. Let's pray for positive results, good luck to everybody !!!
but not even people who took the results on the 28th of March din get the result ..so perhaps they want us to wait !!! uffff I am not going to check the email now .. !
hi anyone tried to call to see if there is any technical error in ecfmg server? did anyone know if the AMG also didn't get their results today?
may Allah let us all pass today can't wait more
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11